Monday, June 17, 2013

PSP Review


     I haven't done any posts recently, so I decided to post again. I recently bought a PSP 3000 recently, so I decided to do a review.


                                                        Features

     The Sony PSP 3000 has many features much like the PS3. It has the Directional Pad, the Button Pad, and the Analog Stick. It also has the Playstation button, which acts the same as on the PS3. It has a volume button also. To turn on the internet, you have to know every detail of your internet information, enter it into the settings, then switch on the WLAN button. It also has the Right and Left buttons.

                                  Graphics

     The graphics on the PSP 3000 are better than the 2000, but they aren't anything to brag about. They are good though. They have vibrant colors and movements.

                                                                   

                                                      Gameplay

     The gameplay is pretty good, while it is also not as good as possible. You can move with both the D-Pad and Analog stick in most games, but the movements are kind of slow. When I think of moving, I think of fast, fluid movement. 

     I really enjoy my PSP 3000's graphics and gameplay, along with how the system looks. It looks sleek and dark, something Batman might use. Overall, I would rate this system a 8/10.

                                                                      

1 comment: